Mr. & Mrs. Malagamaalii

Mr. & Mrs. Malagamaalii

Monday, December 23, 2013

I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

 For many times I've been writing my testimony, but I've NEVER published it. WARNING: I'm not going to apologize for any one feeling offended, because of what I believe in. First off my name is Leah, I was born and raised in Hawaii and I'm a Mormon.
I've been a Mormon since I was born, BUT I've never gained a true testimony until I was a junior in high school. I've shared my story before of what exactly happened and how my testimony grew, so I won't go in depth about that. My testimony is short and simple.
I have a testimony that Jesus Christ died for us so that we could return back to live with our Father in Heaven. I have a testimony about the Plan of Salvation, that we can live with our family again. I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel here on earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is our true and living prophet. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Christ. I am a proud Mormon of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love this gospel and this gospel loves you(: Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment